If you wish to be considered as a candidate for a position you may benefit from thinking of these points when designing you CV:
- Be brief and to the point.
- Describe your jobs chronologically in time with the latest on top and please note the months and years.
- Be aware that we focus on concrete results achieved and objective facts and figures.
- Please focus your CV on the information that is relevant for the job in question.
- Do not write too much on each page – it makes it easier to quickly scan your document and focus on the important parts.
Below we have a couple of links to examples of well written CV’s to illustrate our points: